This year there is just one convenient venue for all workshops and events:
Canterbury-Hurlstone Park RSL
Address: 20 - 26 Canterbury Rd, Hurlstone Park (cnr Crinan St)
- Festival Info Desk - in the foyer of the Starlight Auditorium throughout the Festival
- Workshops - Friday, Saturday & Sunday - come to the Info Desk on arrival to check locations within the club
- Dance Party, Concert, Festival Follies - Starlight Auditorium
Dress regulations apply:
Specifically no thongs, bare feet or hats. Please ensure you are properly attired when moving from venue to venue within the club.
Identification and signing in:
You will need to show I.D. when entering the club. You may be asked to join if you live nearby. It is not necessary as you can be signed in on Leonie’s membership number - get it from Reception. If you do choose to join, membership is only $5.50 for a year and the club has a great lifestyle program at very subsidised prices for members, and fabulous entertainment!
- 428 or 445 bus from Canterbury station (Bankstown line) - 3 minutes on bus
- 428 bus from Circular Quay, via Railway Square (Central station), Newtown station (Inner West Line) and Enmore Rd
- 418 bus from Hurlstone Park station (Bankstown line) or walk 720m
Parking is available on-site.
More info at the RSL website